Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Strange Occurence

I think I might be going a little crazy, but feel compelled to blog about this. Yesterday I was sitting in my office on the Jaguar / Land Rover showroom working intensely on a project, when I was startled by something that moved in front of my office.

I couldn't tell exactly what it was but it made a quick motion to the door and ran out the side door. An engine roared and by the time I got to the parking lot all I could see was a black Jaguar coupe speeding off down the street.

Not knowing what it could be, I pulled the security camera footage from our showroom and to my amazement the following image appeared:

Am I losing my mind or did someone dressed as Batman cross in front of my office, hop in a black Jaguar XK-R, and speed off? Is he a customer? What was he doing here?

I'm going to do a little more research on this and get back to you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment